Kawasaki Kips Owners

FORUM FOR ALL GENERATION OF KAWASAKI KIPS

Beware of nails on the m/cycle lane

julian

Beware of nails on the m/cycle lane

Post by julian on Mon May 24, 2010 9:13 am

Please be careful when using the sg besi toll lane for motorcycles (KL bound). Last saturday i picked up 4 nails. I heard pop pop sounds just as I entered the bike lane. Mad

I hope the b@st@rd who put the nails there get struck by lightning cheers I was lucky the tyres deflated slowly at PJ. Just becoz these idiots wanna make money they endanger bikers life. Just be careful when using bike lanes.

cheers

kahmadz

Re: Beware of nails on the m/cycle lane

Post by kahmadz on Tue May 25, 2010 11:52 am

hope those who put the nails purposely on the bike lane will get their fair share sooner or later...what goes round comes round....

mahaza88

Post by mahaza88 on Tue May 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Amen to that ... they will get their fair share sooner or later in some form or another.

Meanwhile, use tubeless tyres to lessen chance being stranded immediately by the roadside when you're hit by a nail.

Jebat_Mka.75

Post by Jebat_Mka.75 on Wed May 26, 2010 12:10 am

Amen from me too...hope the bloody a$$#$*@ gets his share from what he has done...

julian

Post by julian on Wed May 26, 2010 2:51 pm

mahaza88 wrote:Amen to that ... they will get their fair share sooner or later in some form or another.

Meanwhile, use tubeless tyres to lessen chance being stranded immediately by the roadside when you're hit by a nail.

Yeah I did just that. But maximum suey I stopped at a shop that didnt have the tyre size of my choice. I wanted a duro 120/90 at the back but they only had a viva 110/90. WTF brand is viva? Kena ketuk some more RM145 for tyre and RM10 for valve affraid Changed the tyre and on sunday the front was flat. Wanted a Duro 90/90 but the shop at Klang had a 90/80 Crying or Very sad Now the front tyre looks so thin. Not nice oredi. I really curse those b@st@rds right now

mambang

Post by mambang on Sun May 30, 2010 3:48 am

thatswhy i use tubeless...but my honda wave tyre brand duro only rm60...including installation cost but zx tyre depend of brand..i use maxxis for my zx..not 2 xpensive around 100++

alep

Post by alep on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:51 pm

ho..ho.. im one of the victim, yeterday, I have a trip to Camang Waterfall with my friends, from ampang, I take a stop at shell near tmn melati to replenish the petrol, as soon as I enter the lane to the shell, suddenly I fell like having a back flat tyre instead of radial surface, damn hard to take a corner, make a stop there, and D#@n! Punctured already! somehow I bought a set of tubeless tire repair kit cost RM10 on previous friday, I've nvr been expecting to do the practical session right after 2 days bought that kit, somehow as if I knew this would coming, so I repair it myself, seal the hole with cacing, then i call bro sinclair for regain my confidence with this condition, he told me it's alright to ride it, darn! after about 10km with speed 70-90kmh at karak hiway, I felt like sitting on balloon, take a stop, that cacing went off, then I ride it 20kmh to petronas about 15km, repair it again, but this time I did it very neat and carefull, cut the leftover, pour the water on it, let it cooldown, then continue the ride, holla...excellent!

[img][/img]

jonpablozx

Post by jonpablozx on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:15 am

i never ride in moto lane bcoz of this b@st@rds..
    even in federal highway too.. haha Twisted Evil

dreamers_vault

Post by dreamers_vault on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am

i wonder if those liquid type can really real the puncture? hmm

jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 am

whoa... looking at cases like these... perhaps it would be best to keep a set of tyre-fix tool with me as well... you will never know..

curse those b@stards. May they live happily the rest of their life with blood stains on their hands.

rayslasher

me too

Post by rayslasher on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 am

i have the same experience, i use a michelin sporty tubeless tyre, i sense that my tire is slowly deflated, when i goes to the workshop.. the mechanics and me, found out 3 new nails, a 1 1/2 inch new nails stuck to my tire..
    the mechanic recommends me to use a self patch liquid (i cant remember the product name) but its usually used for car tyres which cost about RM12.00 a bottle.. its a good product... the hole has been fully recovered by the liquid without needing to use a rubber patch
    i hope this info would help other bikers with a tubeless tyre...

How it works?
    U must use a tubeless tyre.. buy the products from the workshop which sell the product, let the mechanic filled in the liquid into the tyre through the air valve..

when the incident happens again.. the nail devil setan massacre doing his job and effected your tyre..

what u do is just take out the nail.. turn your tyre where the hole will be positioned at the bottom, this is to enable the liquid to flow and fill the hole.. and thats fix it... no need to call the setan who take advantage to others.. what you do is just ride to the nearest pump station and pump back your tyre to your normal air pressure.

Let us work together to fight these setan or devil by informing our members to use these products.

rayslasher

Post by rayslasher on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:06 am

one of the workshop i found selling these products are a malay workshop after a bridge just about 100 m from the entrance to bandar Tasek Kesuma beranang. The workshop consist of bike and cars repairs. u can search the location through google maps... search for bandar tasek kesuma.

rayslasher

Post by rayslasher on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:17 am

i'm sorry, i forget to add the review of product effectiveness @the testing which done by the mecahnics to proof the effectiveness of the products.

After the mechanics has filled the liquid, he has stabbed my tyre using the patching tools
    and what the hell.. a bigger hole than the nail hole.. i said to myself oh damn...
    i can see the white coloured liquid was pushed out through the hole with air bubble .. but it doesnt fix it..
    then the mechanics turn the tyre where the hole positioned at the bottom..
    to let the liquid flow to the hole..(gravity concept.. liquid cannot self climbing up.. it will follow the gravity down) so then he turn back the tyre up.. WALAA.. NO MORE HOLE
    AFTER THAT I EVEN USE THE TYRE UP TO 185KMH RIDING TO MELAKA WITHOUT ANY DIFLATION WHATSOEVER...I HOPE THIS HELPS

rayslasher

the real face of the nail devil

Post by rayslasher on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 pm

i guess the devil look like this video :

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/hellraiser-2009/pinhead-test-footage

rayslasher

Post by rayslasher on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 pm

maybe he drops down some of the nail from his face... Laughing

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/hellraiser-2009/pinhead-test-footage

Sponsored content