Kawasaki Kips Owners

FORUM FOR ALL GENERATION OF KAWASAKI KIPS

Balancing tyres

julian

Balancing tyres

Post by julian on Mon May 31, 2010 9:27 am

hi,
    any of you guys do balancing? I just changed my tyres and now i feel vibrations on the handle bars at 100kmh. many people say bikes dont need tyre balancing. where can i do balancing in PJ, klang or shah alam? i heard not many placing do it for bikes Sad

cheers

mambang

Re: Balancing tyres

Post by mambang on Mon May 31, 2010 10:15 am

After changed new tyre and feel vibrate on the handle bar... the answer is balancing your tyre and check sportrim bearing..about location for that service i dont know

Jebat_Mka.75

Post by Jebat_Mka.75 on Mon May 31, 2010 11:24 pm

julian wrote:hi,
    any of you guys do balancing? I just changed my tyres and now i feel vibrations on the handle bars at 100kmh. many people say bikes dont need tyre balancing. where can i do balancing in PJ, klang or shah alam? i heard not many placing do it for bikes Sad

cheers
    Hi bro...have you tried going to a petrol pump and re fill your tyres with fresh air...? Ensure that you got the right PSI for your front and rear tyres...i myself never have to do tyre balancing after changing my tyres...Let me know if the problem still occurs...cheers bro.

kr150c87

Post by kr150c87 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 am

if u use cheap tyres and hard compound,this is what happens dude.

julian

Post by julian on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 am

Jebat_Mka.75 wrote:

cheers
    Hi bro...have you tried going to a petrol pump and re fill your tyres with fresh air...? Ensure that you got the right PSI for your front and rear tyres...i myself never have to do tyre balancing after changing my tyres...Let me know if the problem still occurs...cheers bro.

Yesterday I went to Ah Cheng. Less than 5 minutes he finished balancing. Vibrations gone. Running at 140 also no vibrations. In fact his balancing was better than when I got the bike new last year.
    Cost RM10. Feeling... priceless cheers

kahmadz

Post by kahmadz on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 pm

julian wrote:
    Jebat_Mka.75 wrote:

cheers

Yesterday I went to Ah Cheng. Less than 5 minutes he finished balancing. Vibrations gone. Running at 140 also no vibrations. In fact his balancing was better than when I got the bike new last year.
    Wah sounds so good .. maybe my bike need balancing as well...where is this ah cheng eh? cheers bros..

julian

Post by julian on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:50 pm

kahmadz wrote:
    julian wrote:
    Jebat_Mka.75 wrote:

cheers

Wah sounds so good .. maybe my bike need balancing as well...where is this ah cheng eh? cheers bros..

This Ah Cheng is well known. I got to know from this forum. When I was there I saw 3 other kippers. He is located at Sunway. Pusat Motosikal tmn hormat, no 431 Jln Limau Manis. tel : 5634 0076 It's one of the roads parallel to Jln PJS10/11 on the left as you enter b4 caltex sunway. Apparently his servicing also terror. Havent tried but will go there for next service

kahmadz

Post by kahmadz on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:35 pm

julian wrote:
    kahmadz wrote:
    julian wrote:
    Jebat_Mka.75 wrote:

cheers

This Ah Cheng is well known. I got to know from this forum. When I was there I saw 3 other kippers. He is located at Sunway. Pusat Motosikal tmn hormat, no 431 Jln Limau Manis. tel : 5634 0076 It's one of the roads parallel to Jln PJS10/11 on the left as you enter b4 caltex sunway. Apparently his servicing also terror. Havent tried but will go there for next service
    Tq bro for your info, will be there some day.....Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 pm

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:12 pm