Kawasaki Kips Owners

FORUM FOR ALL GENERATION OF KAWASAKI KIPS

Newbie to this Forum!~

Zen

Newbie to this Forum!~

Post by Zen on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:39 am

Hullo all! I got to know of this forum from my dear friend babyninja from Kawasaki World ZX150 Thread.

Anyways, here's my formal hello and I hope I can learn a lot from all of you in this forum. Such as finding parts and mods, good deals and dealers to stay away from, and the casual and friendly ride-around-town with you fellow bikers who live in KL. I live in Sunway myself so, thats more or less a stone's throw away from anywhere within selangor lol!

Hope I can learn many things from everyone. Smile

r0cket_terbang

Re: Newbie to this Forum!~

Post by r0cket_terbang on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Zen wrote:Hullo all! I got to know of this forum from my dear friend babyninja from Kawasaki World ZX150 Thread.

Anyways, here's my formal hello and I hope I can learn a lot from all of you in this forum. Such as finding parts and mods, good deals and dealers to stay away from, and the casual and friendly ride-around-town with you fellow bikers who live in KL. I live in Sunway myself so, thats more or less a stone's throw away from anywhere within selangor lol!

Hope I can learn many things from everyone. Smile

weLc0me 2 da cLub buDdy.... hehehehe......
    y0u caN hang-ouT with uS via TTS thread f0r the TTS Locati0n... lol

i live at Shah Alam, but righT n0w i'm quitE busY, at kedaH, study2.... huhuhuhu

jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:53 pm

welcome bro, ill be in sunway as well most of the time this few days due to my grandfather admission to the hospital. Nice to meet you, i remembered seeing your post in kawa world too, please do make yourself at home here, we are all friendly bunch of jokers.

Jebat_Mka.75

Post by Jebat_Mka.75 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 pm

jayjeffrey wrote:welcome bro, ill be in sunway as well most of the time this few days due to my grandfather admission to the hospital. Nice to meet you, i remembered seeing your post in kawa world too, please do make yourself at home here, we are all friendly bunch of jokers.
    Yeah right...we are a bunch of friendly jokers...included herewith a friendly bunch of Motorcycle Rapist like our dearest friend JayJeffrey....hahahahahahahahahahaha...just a joke bro. BTW...welcome to the brotherhood bro...hope to have you joining our TTS (Teh Tarik Session) soon...chow bro.

kr150c87

Post by kr150c87 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:02 am

congracious, le ma porto,

welcome to the world of kips, Kamikaze Internal Puking System.hahahahahaa..u will get those,what u pay thats what u get!!!!

Zen

Post by Zen on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:40 am

Kamikazi Internal Puking System indeed. Hahaha. Glad to know everyone's a chip off the old block of a friendly-side. Anyhow, I hope to learn many a new things from everyone here! I posted in Kawa World in hopes of finding information and instead started a steady snowball of information concerning the bike.

It truly is a wonderful piece of machinery. Sure it has its kinks, like that slow start cum early morning or the super sensitive clutch; but all in all I feel as though its worth it. Price tag is pretty decent as well, considering I bought it RM8.6k otr price.

I will be visiting the TTS thread to see when the dates are available for meet and greets. Thanks for having me.

Very Happy

jayjeffrey

Post by jayjeffrey on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 pm

LOL!!!

Kamikaze Internal Puking System....

Hmm... any volunteers for puking in their fuel tanks? im sure our "KIPS" could kamikaze on puke... groundbreaking discovery of fuel system...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:23 am