Kawasaki Kips Owners

FORUM FOR ALL GENERATION OF KAWASAKI KIPS


    Electric Starter for our KIPS, BOLEHkah?????

    Share

    pltang

    Electric Starter for our KIPS, BOLEHkah?????

    Post by pltang on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 am

    Hi guys,

    I am really proud of my KIPs because it really look nice. Wide tyres and great noise.
    However, the downside is the kick-starter.
    I see a lof kapcai has electric starter.
    Is there anyone who knows how to install in an electric starter?

    Tang drunken

    gammafiber

    Re: Electric Starter for our KIPS, BOLEHkah?????

    Post by gammafiber on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:27 am

    ap 250 has one

    alep

    Re: Electric Starter for our KIPS, BOLEHkah?????

    Post by alep on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:01 pm

    ap125 has it, if not mistaken, rgv250, ap250, has no electric starter, i think it's way too impossible unless u r willing to put the extra gear with servo/motor attach to the crankshaft, i dunno....perhaps..

    firdausz

    Re: Electric Starter for our KIPS, BOLEHkah?????

    Post by firdausz on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:06 pm

    no electric starter ..more ease of mind..no need to penin2 when the time come to replace the worn parts... Very Happy

    Matthew

    Re: Electric Starter for our KIPS, BOLEHkah?????

    Post by Matthew on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 am

    pltang wrote:Hi guys,

    I am really proud of my KIPs because it really look nice. Wide tyres and great noise.
    However, the downside is the kick-starter.
    I see a lof kapcai has electric starter.
    Is there anyone who knows how to install in an electric starter?

    Tang drunken

    At times the kick start is a better choice, you will need to worry one part and not the wiring part that cause headache plus its a good excersise what..

    kipas

    Re: Electric Starter for our KIPS, BOLEHkah?????

    Post by kipas on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:09 am

    Matthew wrote:
    pltang wrote:Hi guys,

    I am really proud of my KIPs because it really look nice. Wide tyres and great noise.
    However, the downside is the kick-starter.
    I see a lof kapcai has electric starter.
    Is there anyone who knows how to install in an electric starter?

    Tang drunken

    At times the kick start is a better choice, you will need to worry one part and not the wiring part that cause headache plus its a good excersise what..
    korek2...


    _________________
    12/10/2008 dr kiri:skido,ali weng,koboi gurun,azzo,kipas,lumin,chokey

    22/01/2012 http://kips.forumotions.net/t2447-1st-tts-siang-2012-di-putrajaya-22-january-2012

    Matthew

    Re: Electric Starter for our KIPS, BOLEHkah?????

    Post by Matthew on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 pm

    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    pltang wrote:Hi guys,

    I am really proud of my KIPs because it really look nice. Wide tyres and great noise.
    However, the downside is the kick-starter.
    I see a lof kapcai has electric starter.
    Is there anyone who knows how to install in an electric starter?

    Tang drunken

    At times the kick start is a better choice, you will need to worry one part and not the wiring part that cause headache plus its a good excersise what..
    korek2...

    Haha kena coughtdy.. lol!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Electric Starter for our KIPS, BOLEHkah?????

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 am

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:55 am