Kawasaki Kips Owners

FORUM FOR ALL GENERATION OF KAWASAKI KIPS

Cornering Handle bars..

Matthew

Cornering Handle bars..

Post by Matthew on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:57 am

If you are the type that loves cornering..i just want to ask what type of handle bars do you prefer on the kips that can be used for this type cornering confortability??

kipas

Re: Cornering Handle bars..

Post by kipas on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 am

Matthew wrote:
    If you are the type that loves cornering..i just want to ask what type of handle bars do you prefer on the kips that can be used for this type cornering confortability??
    original TZM not local one...hehehe...

22/01/2012 http://kips.forumotions.net/t2447-1st-tts-siang-2012-di-putrajaya-22-january-2012

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 pm

kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

ooooooooooo...but now soldy..now takin up R9 huhuhu..as for that TZM Ayamas will be meleperin all the way KD...

kipas

Post by kipas on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Matthew wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

ooooooooooo...but now soldy..now takin up R9 huhuhu..as for that TZM Ayamas will be meleperin all the way KD...
    ohho R9...hehehe...how much???

22/01/2012 http://kips.forumotions.net/t2447-1st-tts-siang-2012-di-putrajaya-22-january-2012

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 am

kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

was sold to me at 180MYR..

zenkage

Post by zenkage on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Matthew wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

wah cheap ??

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm

zenkage wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

wah cheap ??

R9maa what you expect??

HNM4844

Post by HNM4844 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Matthew wrote:
    zenkage wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

wah cheap ??

R9maa what you expect??

After this,matthew's kips will become faster than most of us.R9 handle bar will add up 20km/h.wait until his bike fully completed.haha

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:24 am

HNM4844 wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    zenkage wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:
    kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

wah cheap ??

R9maa what you expect??

After this,matthew's kips will become faster than most of us.R9 handle bar will add up 20km/h.wait until his bike fully completed.haha

I can see the difference in 20km/h in corner only..straight road still the same..collecting project is still on process...not yet complete...hampehhhh.. geek

HNM4844

Post by HNM4844 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:52 pm

I think you will be elite soon.cannot hang out at Ghulam Mee anymore. Twisted Evil

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:32 pm

What do you guys think about the robotic handle bar by Racing Boy which you can angle it to your desired position(orange color) is it worth it,durable enough,stylish and the price??? any comments about it??

turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:17 am

Matthew wrote:
    What do you guys think about the robotic handle bar by Racing Boy which you can angle it to your desired position(orange color) is it worth it,durable enough,stylish and the price??? any comments about it??

That just looks freaking ridiculous... one of the worst things Racing Boy has made.

alep

Post by alep on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:13 pm

turbonoshayabusa wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

That just looks freaking ridiculous... one of the worst things Racing Boy has made.

maybe we should ask greaterjeff aka cikgu, as he's working at Racing Boy RnD department, perhaps he has his own opininon

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:00 am

alep wrote:
    turbonoshayabusa wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

maybe we should ask greaterjeff aka cikgu, as he's working at Racing Boy RnD department, perhaps he has his own opininon

See maybe perspective on his side might be different after all that handle bar should have its solid reason of being designed that way right??

GhostRideR

Post by GhostRideR on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:58 pm

kipas wrote:
    Matthew wrote:

Where to get the original TZM handlebar... sentul spare part shop got this? which shop and how much??

thanks

HNM4844

Post by HNM4844 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:03 pm

So far, local TZM handle is satisfying enough for me. broke went i went down at Fraser Hill. on track and normal road
    ori TZM will cost around RM600...

GhostRideR

Post by GhostRideR on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 am

OMG RM600?? affraid

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:42 pm

When you say ORI dats what you will lest expect bro... What a Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 pm