Kawasaki Kips Owners

FORUM FOR ALL GENERATION OF KAWASAKI KIPS

Abang long kpd kips family.. ( KR-1R/KR-1S )

khor

Abang long kpd kips family.. ( KR-1R/KR-1S )

Post by khor on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Nak share sikit tentang abang2 kips ni ( KR250 ), mereka juga menggunakan tech yg sama pd ekjos sistem gak, iaitu kips.. tapi menggunakan technology yg paling awal sekali.. yg kita pakai kat ZX150 ni generasi yg terakhir dan juga yg paling sempurna dan juga yg paling reliable boleh dikatakan.... kuasa maksima 59hp, top speed boleh dapat 220km/j..

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/kawasaki/kawasaki_kr1%2089.htm
    http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/teamsparrow/kr1rbike.htm

KR-1S specifications

Engine type: 2 stroke, parallel twin cylinder, liquid cooled
    Frame: Aluminium extruded E-Box frame Electronic variable exhaust valve ( KIPS ) equipment
    Total Capacity: 249cc
    Bore × stroke: 56 × 50.6 mm
    Maximum output: 55 ps / 10,500 rpm
    Maximum torque: 3.7 kg-m / 8,500 rpm
    Length: 2,005 mm
    Width: 695 mm
    Overall height: 1,105 mm
    Seat height: 755 mm
    Wheelbase: 1,370 mm
    Dry weight: 131 kg
    Engine type: 2 stroke, parallel twin cylinder, liquid cooled
    Water radiator: 1500cc
    Starting system: Kick
    Ignition system: CDI
    Transmission: 6-speed
    Clutch: Wet multi-plate
    Transmission Oil: SE grade 10W30/10W40 850ml
    Fuel tank capacity: 16 L
    Engine oil capacity: 1200cc
    Caster angle: 24 degrees
    Brakes Front: 4POT dia300 mm × 2 disc, 4 pot calipers
    Brakes Rear: 200 mm disc, 2 pot caliper
    Tire size Front: 110/70-17
    Tire size Rear: 140/60-18
    Carburetor: Keihin Pwk28Φ
    MJ # 140, PJ # 38, JN N68AAS 1 +1 / idling back 2: 1100 ~ 1300rpm Chain: 520/108L
    Sprocket
    F: Ding 15
    R: 40th
    Spark plug: NGK Br10Es / DENSO W31Esr (standard heat value) Battery: 12V 4Ah (YB4L-B)
    Headlight: 60/55W
    Tail / brake light: 8/27W
    Winker: 23W x4
    Fork Diameter: Inner fork upright 41Φ
    Fork oil: 10W20 335ml ± 4ml / OH 396 ± 4ml at level: 150 ± 2mm
    Fokuajasuta: standard 20mm projection
    Rear suspension: 21 stage with partial pressure side damping Rizabatanku / mono shock attenuation extensor surfaces of four stages Standard position rear shock damping adjustment: 09 steps back from the best partial pressure side / side stretch II Gas pressure shock: 10 kg/cm ²

KR-1R specifications

see KR-1S above Carburetor: Keihin Pwk35
    [MJ # 145, PJ # 40, JN R1372J]
    Gearbox: 6 speed, CLOSE RATIO

kipas

Re: Abang long kpd kips family.. ( KR-1R/KR-1S )

Post by kipas on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:01 am

22/01/2012 http://kips.forumotions.net/t2447-1st-tts-siang-2012-di-putrajaya-22-january-2012

kipas

Post by kipas on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:40 am

22/01/2012 http://kips.forumotions.net/t2447-1st-tts-siang-2012-di-putrajaya-22-january-2012

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 am

kipas wrote:

Fuhhh Memmang bestlah tengok ia tingallkan ducati semua...bangga nye..

khor

Post by khor on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 pm

KR-1R/SP ( D1/D2 model )... adalah pendekar & pahlawan kpd kips family, dilahirkan utk satu tujuan khas sahja... Lawan..! sayangnya ia dah pupus... Sad

ni dipetik dr wikipedia... Laughing

The KR-1R (D1,D2 models) were sold only for the Japanese market for 599,000yen (559,000yen for S model)
    The 'R' was to compete against the more racetrack oriented SP models of the RGV,NSR(SE/SP),TZR
    The 'R' featured larger carburetors (35 mm) and a close ratio gearbox, and only came in Ebony/Green(Black/Green) colour scheme.

In New Zealand, specifically for production racing, the Sports Production (SP/C3A) variant of the S model was produced. In very limited numbers, (less than 12 units) the SP was the based on a 'S' model and fitted with the 35 mm carburetors from the R model, and modified cylinder porting and compression ratio.

turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 pm

No 250 production stroker has a higher top speed than the KR1S/R. The KR1S trapped a TRUE top speed of 139mph (223.6kmh) in stock form when it first came out with a 3mph headwind. The only problem with this bike is it's reliability...just a comparison of how fast 139mph is, the fastest a stock ER6F trapped in stock form was 127mph; that is 12mph slower than the quarter-liter stroker! Smile Memang laju.... Twisted Evil

khor

Post by khor on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:02 am

reliability..! i tink pretty much is due to d 1st gen kips tech of the older days.. at those days their engr are still very young & with limited knowledge on 2 stroke tech, evryting seem new to them & many are still under R&D stage too most probably...

if the legend of KR-1 still lives on till today & are using the latest superkips or the cyclone hyperkips 2 stroke tech of today... i tink it'll get to kick butt all the way.... espeacilly the Aprillia RS250's butt... Very Happy Laughing Wink

khor

Post by khor on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:06 am

turbonoshayabusa wrote:No 250 production stroker has a higher top speed than the KR1S/R. The KR1S trapped a TRUE top speed of 139mph (223.6kmh) in stock form when it first came out with a 3mph headwind. The only problem with this bike is it's reliability...just a comparison of how fast 139mph is, the fastest a stock ER6F trapped in stock form was 127mph; that is 12mph slower than the quarter-liter stroker! Smile Memang laju.... Twisted Evil

223.6kmj true GPS speed rite?? bukan speed kips punya meter kan?
    memang laju oh..!!

turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:22 am

Uhmmm, it won't kick the RS250's butt as proven in the Performance Bike Magazine as they pit the KR1S - 1990 (Tim's bike) versus the RGV250 - 1992 VJ22 (Olly's bike) and the RGV reels in the KR1S like it's on reverse... Smile But the KR1S is a legend by it's own. Smile

turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:23 am

khor wrote:
    turbonoshayabusa wrote:No 250 production stroker has a higher top speed than the KR1S/R. The KR1S trapped a TRUE top speed of 139mph (223.6kmh) in stock form when it first came out with a 3mph headwind. The only problem with this bike is it's reliability...just a comparison of how fast 139mph is, the fastest a stock ER6F trapped in stock form was 127mph; that is 12mph slower than the quarter-liter stroker! Smile Memang laju.... Twisted Evil

223.6kmj true GPS speed rite?? bukan speed kips punya meter kan?
    memang laju oh..!!

TRUE trapped speed... PB confirmed this...setan punye laju untuk 250 Twisted Evil

khor

Post by khor on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:58 pm

turbonoshayabusa wrote:Uhmmm, it won't kick the RS250's butt as proven in the Performance Bike Magazine as they pit the KR1S - 1990 (Tim's bike) versus the RGV250 - 1992 VJ22 (Olly's bike) and the RGV reels in the KR1S like it's on reverse... Smile But the KR1S is a legend by it's own. Smile

hmm... PB mag..! one of the best bike mag ever... i love it very much, i managed to follow it for abt 2 yrs + until the price getting rocket high... when i first started buying it was abt rm 15... but later on the pound getting higher & higher... tak tahan lo the price.. now getting Roda-Roda for lepas gian je... ha..ha... Laughing

turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:22 am

If not for Alan Cathcart's articles in Roda Roda, that mag is not even worth buying. I've read a few reviews by our reviewers, I closed the mag on the next page. Laughing PB's price now is RM38.90... aiya, once a month ma.... Very Happy I spend around RM100 every month on bike mags : Performance Bike Magazine, Superbike Magazine (the one with the naked chick in the centre spread Razz ) and Super Streetbike Magazine (filled with Busas). Smile

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:50 am

Well since your a Busa freak i bet you got Street bike mag piled up at home???..and spendin dt much is nthn for you aite?

turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 am

Matthew wrote:
    Well since your a Busa freak i bet you got Street bike mag piled up at home???..and spendin dt much is nthn for you aite?

Yup, I got every issue from 2005. Never missed an issue. Very Happy RM100 ok la bro... takde commitment ma... Very Happy

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 am

Damm lucky you dude..i like dat mag bt cant be a constant buyer la beb..

turbonoshayabusa

Post by turbonoshayabusa on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 am

Matthew wrote:
    Damm lucky you dude..i like dat mag bt cant be a constant buyer la beb..

Aiya bro...you want also can buy also...Scicom paying well ma... Very Happy

Matthew

Post by Matthew on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 am

Bull$!^^ bro... im looking for another job already..All bunch of Politics B@$^@*&^%...$%^%$%^&@!#...%^&^^%$...u got any better place offer good pay let me know i will come there..

khor

Post by khor on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:06 pm

turbonoshayabusa wrote:If not for Alan Cathcart's articles in Roda Roda, that mag is not even worth buying. I've read a few reviews by our reviewers, I closed the mag on the next page. Laughing PB's price now is RM38.90... aiya, once a month ma.... Very Happy I spend around RM100 every month on bike mags : Performance Bike Magazine, Superbike Magazine (the one with the naked chick in the centre spread Razz ) and Super Streetbike Magazine (filled with Busas). Smile

ha..ha.. yup ur rite.. sometime they come with some chick with XXX picx ha..ha...i'm paying for that too.. Very Happy wow! almost 39 ringgit lo... boleh beli susu tepung lo... Laughing

well like i said earlier, a very good mag, full of true test reports, reviews & hell alot of bike's info.. no bullsh*t... Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:31 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:31 pm