2 Oct lepas Breakfast 9.30am-10am gerak ke Pantai Remis, Jeram,
Kalu ramai Main Sy boleh mintak murah sikit.
- 1) $35/= (200 Palet)
- 2) $45/= (300 Palet)
-3) $60/= (400 Palet)
What to Bring to Paintball
A) Clothes for Paintball:
1) Wear clothes that you wouldn't mind having muddied or heavily soiled.Long sleeves and Long pants are a good idea since
: you probably wouldn't want paintballs to hit bare skin.
: they offer protection in case you take a tumble and mostly, (Preferably, you should wear dark clothing. Don't worry about the paint splats as it will wash out easily. In normal washing, but you'll be running, crawling, crouching and kneeling a lot)
2) Wear a baseball cap for head protection.
3) Wear a scarf for neck protection.
4) Wear sturdy shoes with good traction: lightweight shoes with good traction.
5) Cloth / Small towel to wipe if your Mask dirty in the game.
6) SPARE CLOTHING. This includes extra shoes, socks, shirt, shorts or pants, etc.
7) Towels- To help clean you up, your car, etc. after or during the day.
Garbage Bags / Plastic Bag- To put your dirty clothes in.
C) Exrta / If you have
9) Outdoor shoes that provide ankle support. Sprained ankles are the #1 cause of injury in many sports and Paintball is no exception. Having good ankle support reduces the risk of injury.
10) Bring Insect Repellent as the game is played outdoors on a grass field.
11) Gloves & knee-pads might come in handy.
Tempat utk Rv Akan d bincang dan Konform kan