Kawasaki Kips Owners

FORUM FOR ALL GENERATION OF KAWASAKI KIPS

mixing 2 stroke oil

tahu

mixing 2 stroke oil

Post by tahu on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi there, I hav read thru the entire forum about mixing different grade of 2t oil... ie. Mineral + fully synthetic oil... however, I cant find any solid / firm answer on whether it is possible for me to mix the different type of oil... I hav come over answers like bleeding the old one which is mineral before refill with fully type...
    I m getting a new krr soon and my concern is whther I can just buy a fully petronas 2t and refill directly to mix with the old 2t

budin9210

Re: mixing 2 stroke oil

Post by budin9210 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Hey bro..i think its better if u flush all the remaining 2t in the tank before adding other grade..just to play safe right?? Laughing 

tahu

Post by tahu on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Thx for ya reply...
    Yea... do hav the thought of flushing the old 2t first...
    mayb after running in the bike or use till the 2t light is on...
    :-)

budin9210

Post by budin9210 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Yup..just use till the light comes out..the 2t from the bike shop wont harm the bike Razz 

tahu

Post by tahu on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Hmmm... I think I gonna get the 2t from the petrol kiosk instead as I hav no confidence with the 2t oil sell by the shop...
    Got some bad experience with the motor oil there with my current wave 125... suspected its fake... lol

budin9210

Post by budin9210 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:44 am

Make sure the petrol kiosk is a large one..or the major petrol station in ur area..heard that small petrol station also have the fake one..because they can bought it cheaper..

tahu

Post by tahu on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:41 pm

Thx for the info bro... :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 am

Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:20 am